Welcome! We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing Dr. Donald J. Rose, MD. We constantly are striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration now by following these directions:
1. Download The New Patient Forms
Print your forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment!
2. Prepare For Your Office Visit
In addition to completing the forms, we will also require the following information for your first visit:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-Issued photo identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Get Directions To Our Office
Visit our Location page to find a map to our office and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!